Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Christopher Howell Interview


What a man. Christopher is warm, sincere and an absolute pleasure to know. I had the honor of interviewing this cover model and 2007 RT Convention pageant hopeful........here's what he had to say.......


First things first........tell us about your family! Any brothers or sisters?
I have three brothers. Two older and one younger. Paul is the oldest, followed by Matthew, me, and the youngest Aaron.


How close are you to your family?
I am very close to my family. From time to time we might argue, but deep down inside, it’s family. You only have one family, so make the best of it.


How long have you wanted to be a model? Why? What pulls you to a modeling career?
I have wanted to be a model for a very long time. Since I was just a boy. Wanting to be famous is what pulls me to modeling. I enjoy being in front of people and keeping a smile on their face. Besides that, It’s always nice to get paid to stand around and look good.


On your page at MySpace, it states that you have lots of different interests and talents, including acting and performing stunts. Out of all of these talents, do you have one that is your favorite? Why?
I don’t really have just one favorite. Everything that I learn to do takes me on some type of adventure leaving me with a wonderful story to tell in the end. If you can have a never ending amount of stories to tell in your old age, than you most likely had a life that you truly lived to its fullest.


On your page you say that anyone can be beautiful nowadays with the availability of photo enhancements form computer programs. How do you think that affects men and women in today's society? Do you feel that it sets good standards or bad ones?
I think that it affects them a lot. Here’s an example :D….I once went on a blind date/met up with a girl based only on one of her pictures that she had showed me. I stopped by her work after doing a photo shoot….(yeah, I was prettied up and ready to go) and received my first glance of what she looked like. It was nothing like the photo or the photo had been enhanced BIG TIME! I think that it sets both good standards and bad ones. It sets bad ones because anyone can do it and it sets good ones because they can make you look really good!


If you had to pick one city in the USA, which would it be? Why?
I would have to visit a few more before I could make that decision. If I had to just name one off the top of my head, it would be New York.(I’m going there at the end of July, so I can give you a definite answer afterwards). I am a people person. I like to be around lots of people and I heard that there is a lot of people there and always something to do no matter what time it is…which is perfect because I have a hard time trying to sleep.


When you're not using those bulging muscles to haul boxes at UPS or posing for photo shoots, what do you do?
Haha Funny question….I actually like to just do anything and everything. From lounging around the house watching movies and doing absolutely nothing, to doing whatever pops into my head first!


Ladies.......hang on to your britches for his answer to this question.........LOL

If you could define the perfect moment, what would you describe?
Standing face to face with your lover with her soft lips about to meet yours. There are clouds out, but they are scattered…just enough to keep the sun from being too bright. It’s about seventy five degrees out with a nice breeze sweeping through the air. After the two of you finish caressing one and other, you realize that it’s morning. This brings a smile to your face, because you still have the whole day to spend with each other.


While at the RT Convention this year, did you buy any books? If so, which ones?
No, I can’t stand to spend money when I’m doing events and things such as that. I admit, I’m a little spoiled. I love free things and will take what you give me, but will always focus my time on something else once I find out that I have to spend my money on something. I think it’s because I have a brick wall built up to keep me from getting scammed in the whole industry. When your younger and don’t’ know any better, many people will try and scam you for thousands of dollars in the modeling/acting industry.


What was your favorite thing about this year's convention?
How we were treated like celebrities. I enjoyed always having someone coming up to me and wanting to talk or get their picture with me.


I heard the opinion of an editor recently that the rise of romantica and erotica books has set unattainable standards for the real men in the women's lives who read these books, making women's expectations too high. What is your opinion of that?
I think that there is no such thing as the word unattainable. I always romance my girl friend and I probably do it more than a romance novel does. Yes, it’s a never ending amount :D….I’m a bit of a hopeless….no longer hopeless…romantic.


When asked what was your favorite part of your body, you stated your eyes because "you don't have to worry about perfecting them in any way to make anybody happy"......do you feel that you have to be perfect?
My goal to be perfect leaves me on a never ending journey. Yes, I would like to be perfect or almost perfect in everyone’s eyes. I want people to be able to look at me and be able to say, “ I like something about him.”


Some people think that the life of a model is easy, that looking good just comes naturally to some people, do think that's true?
Haha that’s funny. If you only knew what I have to do to stay like this. I have to constantly work out, scan my body for any flaws, and remind myself that even though I ‘m a guy and what I want to do at this very moment (of what ever I might be doing) will possibly hurt me or even scar me, I shouldn’t do it because I have to keep looking pretty.


Can you give us a little insight into your daily routine?
Wake up at 2:50a.m. for work(UPS). Get off work around 6:30a.m. and come home, take a shower fallowed by bed. Wake up, get onto the computer and look for modeling jobs or call to see if I can get more work from a friend. Hopefully get some type of shoot or something set up or a job installing the super expensive shower doors, windows, mirrors. Go to the gym, come home and relax, then go to bed and wake up early for work again.


How hard is it to constantly keep an image?
Very, because there are so many factors that will throw you off in every day life. It’s hard to do stuff that you don’t want to do and on top of it keep fit.


What is your idea of the perfect woman?
My girl friend hahah :D A flawless personality that makes her my best friend and looks to keep me always wanting more. She is very unique and one of a kind.


Have you ever been drawn to a woman from across a room? What was it about her that drew you in?
Yes, she would have given me a look showing she’s interested in meeting me or I was bored and had nothing else to do….haha yeah, not many women want to hear the second answer coming from a guy.


Do you have any plans to attend the 2008 RT Convention? Any other events/plans where we can expect to see you?
I do indeed have plans on attending the 2008 RT convention. Hopefully someone will sponsor me like several of the other guys there were and I do intend to go to other events coming up here in the future.

Here are some places you can see more of Christopher......


Christopher's got a bright future ahead of him and I'm quite certain we'll be seeing more of him!
*picture by Styx Photography

46 comments:

Terra Kent said...

Wow what a wonderful interview and opportunity

Ericka Scott said...

Thanks for the great interview. I went out out "friended" him....he's now officially my new crush (shhhh. Don't tell my husband!)

Larissa Ione said...

Awesome interview! Will definitely have to friend him! *g*

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

coffe said...

情趣丁字褲性愛地點性愛情性愛情色性愛情色交友性愛情色漫畫性愛情慾性愛愛撫性愛感受性愛成人性愛成人網站性愛成人色情性愛技術性愛技術網路文章性愛技巧hh影片qq視訊聊天室pps口交幼齒pp72pplus免費視訊plus一夜情plusz色女人專用playgirl日本playgirl下載playgirlplayboy國際中文網playboypk視訊pipi999infophimsexmienphi女上男下做愛方法黃色限制級麥克風可愛圖片麗情色影片麗情色貼圖麗麗色情麗色情網站麗色貼圖麗的激情麗的成人貼圖麗的成人遊戲影片麗的成人網站麗的成人網麗的情色世界麗的情色小說

奇怪 said...

真正的愛心,是照顧好自己的這顆心。........................................

touch said...

Make yourself necessary to someone.........................................

淑君淑君 said...

安以軒寫真集隋棠寫真集杜蕾斯貼圖打炮偷拍自拍正妹無名正妹老師女生自衛影片av999免費影片250av女優免費影片明星做愛自拍日本三級電影日本三級片下載日本三級片女星日本正妹人皮面具日本母子亂倫日本水手服女學生圖片日本波霸美女日本波霸美女dvd日本浣腸排泄美女 dvd美女 視訊美女 視訊米克綜合論壇85cc免費聊天室小說論壇甜心寶貝貼片嘿咻kiss168後官0951主入口hh卡通影片免費影片下載免費成人片觀賞a片免費0951撥打電話下載la論壇網愛聊天室3388影片區完美女人視訊我愛78影片線上免費看成人片77p2p影片網愛田av直播室showlive影音聊天網

奕LonniePettus0908希 said...

很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~........................................

彭昱宏 said...

要像鐵鎚和釘子一樣,永遠向著定點努力。......................................................

AronSpriggs0223 said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

惠IdellA_Fecteau1231蘋 said...

好好充實內在,空袋子是站不起來的。 ..................................................

雅婷雅婷宛佳 said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!..................................................

妍慧 said...

脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~ ....................................................

韋于倫成 said...

不要把生命看得太嚴肅,反正我們不會活著離開。...............................................................

韋于倫成 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it...................................................

建霖 said...

You're gorgeous~.................................................................

向花 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................

huntb said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

Where theres a will theres a way.......................................................

林奕廷 said...

支持你就對了!

許紀廷 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德.................................................................                           

茹希茹希 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考.................................................................

靜宸靜宸 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

江彭珮陽v彥璋 said...

Hello~Nice meet you~~............................................................

與發 said...

hi!~~leave you a message to say hello, and thanks for your share!..................................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

最敏捷的,未必贏得競賽:最強大的,未必贏得戰爭:時間與機會才是主人................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

分享是件快樂的事!!感謝您用心的文章!! ............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

如果,人類也像鼠輩一般,花很多時間來吃飯和睡覺,一定會改善健康。 ............................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

人生最重要的一件事,就是從生活中認識你自己。............................................................

家榮家榮 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................

吳淑芬吳淑芬 said...

No one knows the weight of anothers burden. ............................................................

許志蘇昶哲宏 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。............................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

時時關心,時時感動。..................................................

筱朝宜財 said...

Knowledge is power................................................

偉曹琬 said...

人自幼就應該通過完美的教育,去建立一種好的習慣。......................................................

承王蓁 said...

愛情是盲目的,但婚姻恢復了它的視力。......................................................................

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................

孟謝謝謝凱謝謝謝謝 said...

若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

彬彬哲宇 said...

認識自己,是發現妳的真性格、掌握妳的命運、創照你前程的根源。............................. ....................................

王雅俊 said...

加油-不論如何都期待您的新發表!.................................................................